Saturday, May 17, 2008


We have been having fun setting up the baby's corner of our room. Before flying out to see my brother in WA last weekend, I left a gallon of paint for my man. He kindly painted the baby's corner that color (gingseng = a light creamy white, with tiny yellow hues in it.). Tuesday, our family each took turns putting up a sheet of Pooh Bear decals. (Mark had Eyore.) On Thursday, I re-painted the neat old wooden dresser from Deb to match that corner, and today, we moved the dresser and drawers in, filled with the clothes we have so far for the little boy. My daughter got to decorate the top of the dresser. What do you think so far of our corner?

2 comments:

becky ann said...

Looks great...how exciting! I'm getting more and more excited every day for all the new babies :)

Muddy Toes said...

me too! Very cute corner :o)